AccuSharp Knife and Tool Sharpener
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- To use, place knife on table or counter top with the cutting edge up and with about 1/2” of the blade tip extending past the edge of the table as shown in the illustration.
- While holding the knife handle with one hand, hold the AccuSharp® as shown with your fingers through the opening formed by the handle and the finger guard.
- REMEMBER: THE SHARPENER MOVES WHILE THE TOOL BEING SHARPENED REMAINS STATIONERY.
- Straddle the knife’s cutting edge near the handle of the knife with the “V” notch formed in the sharpener. With the head of the AccuSharp® at about a 90° angle to the knife’s edge press down LIGHTLY using thumb pressure and draw the AccuSharp® past the point of the blade. You will feel the tungsten carbide sharpeners removing metal from the knife.
- Several passes in this manner may be required before your knife’s cutting angle conforms to the proper angle of AccuSharp®. Once that angle is achieved then two or three passes should be sufficient to bring your knife back to a sharp edge.
- REMEMBER: LIGHT PRESSURE IS SUFFICIENT. Heavy pressure might cause you to lose control of the knife and possibly cause injury.
Why buy from Extremely-Sharp:
Awesome Selection of Knives & Swords in Stock: We carry an incredible secltion of knives and swords from the best brands. Plus, we always have something new. li>
- Personalized Customer Service: We know what we sell because everyone on our team uses our products. Call or email us and get a real person, if not the owner.
- 100% protected and secured: We care about security as much as you do. Everything on our site is secure and we ship fast.
Family Owned: We' re owned and run by family and our goal is simple - we want you to feel like family too. Started by two brothers in 1997, our family has grown and has our site. The biggest growth is still from friends telling friends. 18+ years selling knives online with 25,000+ customers and mentions on HGTV, Wired and others...we're on the right track. li>
- Small Business Values: You' ll still find our founder One Arm Don answering phone calls and replying to emails. Plus, did you know? For every $100 spent at a local or family business, $68 returns to the community. Buying from us keeps the community growing, and not some big corporation.
- We love knives and swords: While we do have a few highly skilled weaponry experts (extensive training in Goju Ryu Karate, Kenpo, Tae Kwon Do and various military disciplines), most of our team simply uses our products in their normal activities: camping, hiking, fishing, carrying for self defense, displaying in their home or office, etc. We' ve been blessed to be featured by HGTV and some incredible blogs. Let us know if you have a blog, site or might make an awesome prostaff team member.