Professional Double-Lock Nickel-Plated Steel Police Handcuffs
Orders over $50. Details
Our Chain Link Handcuffs are a great law enforcement handcuff made to fit tight budgets without compromising quality and safety. Be careful there are some real crap handcuffs out there pretending to be real. Our Handcuffs are designed to meet the strictest demands often placed on this essential piece of equipment. These cuffs are a real handcuff They are standard sized, double locking and comes with two handcuff keys. Keep them contained with our Extremely-Sharp Handcuffs. Made by Extremely-Sharp.
Whether you are a police officer, bail bondsman, or security guard, handcuffing people may be important occurrences in your line of work. Knowing how to use handcuffs correctly is important for ensuring that either you or the person handcuffed are not injured or to avoid being surprised by an escape from the handcuffs. To ensure that the handcuffing is both secure and comfortable, here is what to do.
Handcuffs with double locks have a detent which when engaged stops the cuff from ratcheting tighter to prevent the wearer from tightening them. Tightening could be intentional or by struggling; if tightened, the handcuffs may cause nerve damage or loss of circulation. Also some wearers could tighten the cuffs to attempt an escape by having the officer loosen the cuffs and attempting to escape while the cuffs are loose. Double locks also make picking the locks more difficult.
- Carry Handcuffs correctly
- Be well balanced when handcuffing the person.
- Take your handcuffs out or have someone hand them to you.
- Pull person's hands behind their back, palms together, thumbs up.
- Push the bow till it pivots. Then lock the cuffs.
- Test the tightness. Make sure they are not two tight or to lose.
- Lock the double lock so Cuffs will not tighten or be tampered with.
Why buy from Extremely-Sharp:
Awesome Selection of Knives & Swords in Stock: We carry an incredible secltion of knives and swords from the best brands. Plus, we always have something new. li>
- Personalized Customer Service: We know what we sell because everyone on our team uses our products. Call or email us and get a real person, if not the owner.
- 100% protected and secured: We care about security as much as you do. Everything on our site is secure and we ship fast.
Family Owned: We' re owned and run by family and our goal is simple - we want you to feel like family too. Started by two brothers in 1997, our family has grown and has our site. The biggest growth is still from friends telling friends. 18+ years selling knives online with 25,000+ customers and mentions on HGTV, Wired and others...we're on the right track. li>
- Small Business Values: You' ll still find our founder One Arm Don answering phone calls and replying to emails. Plus, did you know? For every $100 spent at a local or family business, $68 returns to the community. Buying from us keeps the community growing, and not some big corporation.
- We love knives and swords: While we do have a few highly skilled weaponry experts (extensive training in Goju Ryu Karate, Kenpo, Tae Kwon Do and various military disciplines), most of our team simply uses our products in their normal activities: camping, hiking, fishing, carrying for self defense, displaying in their home or office, etc. We' ve been blessed to be featured by HGTV and some incredible blogs. Let us know if you have a blog, site or might make an awesome prostaff team member.