Aluminum Bolts Arrow For Pistol and Rifle Crossbows Set of 12
Orders over $50. Details
- Always cock your crossbow consistently in the same place. Failure to do so can lead to off setting of your site. Marking your string while it is at rest with two marks on either side of the stock should remedy this problem.
- The accuarcy of the arrow is two dimensional. The proper combination of arrow and broadhead is needed.
- The smaller the broadhead the better the accuracy, in general.
- The task for the arrow is to correct any play the broadhead might introduce to the flight. It accomplishes this by spinning. A slight offset with straight clamps works very well.
- Trajectory is the key to any good shot. Remember most shots are under 20 yards. There's no point in shooting past that because the variation in the shot will vary too much for any regular sized target or game.
- Assuming you set your site at 20 yards then your trajectory will be one or two inches high at fifteen yards, and two or three inches low at twenty-five yards.
Only use recommended ammunition. Using ammunition that is not made for the crossbow will damage the crossbow and could result in injury.
Always check screws and crossbow parts before shooting. Make sure all parts are in working order before shooting.
Why buy from Extremely-Sharp:
Awesome Selection of Knives & Swords in Stock: We carry an incredible secltion of knives and swords from the best brands. Plus, we always have something new. li>
- Personalized Customer Service: We know what we sell because everyone on our team uses our products. Call or email us and get a real person, if not the owner.
- 100% protected and secured: We care about security as much as you do. Everything on our site is secure and we ship fast.
Family Owned: We' re owned and run by family and our goal is simple - we want you to feel like family too. Started by two brothers in 1997, our family has grown and has our site. The biggest growth is still from friends telling friends. 18+ years selling knives online with 25,000+ customers and mentions on HGTV, Wired and others...we're on the right track. li>
- Small Business Values: You' ll still find our founder One Arm Don answering phone calls and replying to emails. Plus, did you know? For every $100 spent at a local or family business, $68 returns to the community. Buying from us keeps the community growing, and not some big corporation.
- We love knives and swords: While we do have a few highly skilled weaponry experts (extensive training in Goju Ryu Karate, Kenpo, Tae Kwon Do and various military disciplines), most of our team simply uses our products in their normal activities: camping, hiking, fishing, carrying for self defense, displaying in their home or office, etc. We' ve been blessed to be featured by HGTV and some incredible blogs. Let us know if you have a blog, site or might make an awesome prostaff team member.