Hand To Hand Fighting Manual - 1980 US ARMY Special Forces
Orders over $50. Details
U.S. Army Reprint Manual from 1980. Includes techniques of Karate & Tae-Kwon-Do with some how-to pictures, also includes programs of instruction. One of the major goal of Special Forces training is the development and maintenance of skills required to insure maximum chance of survival and mission accomplishment. Many of the missions require operating deep within enemy territory where the possibility of engaging in hand-to-hand combat increases. The soldier trained only in the use of his basic weapon loses his effectiveness if his weapon fails to fire or breaks. The soldier skilled in hand-to-hand fighting can continue to defend himself, engage the enemy, and accomplish the mission.
This manual provides:
- Commanders and staffs with a basic reference for training Special Forces soldiers in hand-to-hand fighting techniques
- Instructors with basic techniques, programs of instruction, and methods for certifying student proficiency.
- The individual soldier with a reference from which he can continue to develop and practice his hand-to-hand fighting skills on his own.
Why buy from Extremely-Sharp:
Awesome Selection of Knives & Swords in Stock: We carry an incredible secltion of knives and swords from the best brands. Plus, we always have something new. li>
- Personalized Customer Service: We know what we sell because everyone on our team uses our products. Call or email us and get a real person, if not the owner.
- 100% protected and secured: We care about security as much as you do. Everything on our site is secure and we ship fast.
Family Owned: We' re owned and run by family and our goal is simple - we want you to feel like family too. Started by two brothers in 1997, our family has grown and has our site. The biggest growth is still from friends telling friends. 18+ years selling knives online with 25,000+ customers and mentions on HGTV, Wired and others...we're on the right track. li>
- Small Business Values: You' ll still find our founder One Arm Don answering phone calls and replying to emails. Plus, did you know? For every $100 spent at a local or family business, $68 returns to the community. Buying from us keeps the community growing, and not some big corporation.
- We love knives and swords: While we do have a few highly skilled weaponry experts (extensive training in Goju Ryu Karate, Kenpo, Tae Kwon Do and various military disciplines), most of our team simply uses our products in their normal activities: camping, hiking, fishing, carrying for self defense, displaying in their home or office, etc. We' ve been blessed to be featured by HGTV and some incredible blogs. Let us know if you have a blog, site or might make an awesome prostaff team member.