SOG Black PowerLock V-Cutter Nylon Sheath
Orders over $50. Details
SOG Black PowerLock V-Cutter Nylon Sheath S63-NCP
Combining Compound Leverage and PowerLock Technology for Safe, Easy Use
Driven by an exclusive interlocking gear system, SOG's patented Compound Leverage technology is a legend in folding tools. With the proprietary technology's increased leverage, SOG pliers generate twice the power of their conventional counterparts, minimizing the amount of hand pressure that is required to get the most torque out of the tool. And using SOG's PowerLock technology, the S62-N features removable, pivoting handle covers that improve hand comfort and allow for additional pressure on tough jobs.
Heavy-Duty Components Meet Professional Needs
With over a dozen components, from pliers to screwdrivers, and industrial-grade, quality design, the S63-N includes everything a professional contractor or casual do-it-yourselfer needs, including the first foldable 1/4-inch drive that can turn sockets and hex screwdriver tips (when used with the use of a standard adapter sold separately).
Ergonomic, Lightweight Design Ensures Comfortable Use
Like all the multi-tools in the PowerPlier Series, the S63-N PowerLock multi-tool can be opened and closed with a one-handed flip of the wrist. Additionally, all tool components are easily accessed and lock open with the easy-to-use, patent-pending Piano-Locks. One of the simplest and safest locking devices ever engineered for a multi-tool, Piano-Locks let you simply press the back of the lock to close the component into the handle.
The S63-N 's smooth handle surfaces promote comfort on even the toughest jobs. Additional ergonomic features include gear covers and hex bolts that provide easy access to the tools. And at just 9.6 ounces, this multi-tool is lightweight and easy to carry. A nylon pouch with belt loop is included for convenient portability.
This multi-tool is backed by a lifetime warranty that protects against defects in manufacturing and materials.
About SOG: Strong, Innovative Specialty Tools
SOG originally stood for Studies and Observation Group, an elite joint services military group designed to handle covert operations during the Vietnam War. SOG Specialty Knives & Tools was founded in the spirit of this elite group and became the first knife manufacturer to offer an expanded line that included fixed blades, folding knives, and multipurpose tools.
Each SOG product is created by company Founder and Chief Engineer, Spencer Frazer. Known for their uncompromising style and performance, these knives and tools showcase innovation, dependability, and a unique, futuristic style that has garnered awards and recognition worldwide. SOG products have also won favor among law enforcement, military, and industrial customers that rely on their tools to perform flawlessly in the toughest, most adverse conditions.
- Compound Leverage
- One-handed Opening
- Lanyard Hole
- Stainless Steel
- Length 4.6"
- Country of Origin United States
- Weight (Approximate) 9.60 oz
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- General Information
- Manufacturer SOG Specialty Knives & Tools, LLC
- Manufacturer Part Number S62-N
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name SOG
- Product Line PowerLock
- Product Model S62-N
- Product Name PowerLock S62-N Multipurpose Tool With V Cutter
- Product Type Multipurpose Tool
- Product Information
Why buy from Extremely-Sharp:
Awesome Selection of Knives & Swords in Stock: We carry an incredible secltion of knives and swords from the best brands. Plus, we always have something new. li>
- Personalized Customer Service: We know what we sell because everyone on our team uses our products. Call or email us and get a real person, if not the owner.
- 100% protected and secured: We care about security as much as you do. Everything on our site is secure and we ship fast.
Family Owned: We' re owned and run by family and our goal is simple - we want you to feel like family too. Started by two brothers in 1997, our family has grown and has our site. The biggest growth is still from friends telling friends. 18+ years selling knives online with 25,000+ customers and mentions on HGTV, Wired and others...we're on the right track. li>
- Small Business Values: You' ll still find our founder One Arm Don answering phone calls and replying to emails. Plus, did you know? For every $100 spent at a local or family business, $68 returns to the community. Buying from us keeps the community growing, and not some big corporation.
- We love knives and swords: While we do have a few highly skilled weaponry experts (extensive training in Goju Ryu Karate, Kenpo, Tae Kwon Do and various military disciplines), most of our team simply uses our products in their normal activities: camping, hiking, fishing, carrying for self defense, displaying in their home or office, etc. We' ve been blessed to be featured by HGTV and some incredible blogs. Let us know if you have a blog, site or might make an awesome prostaff team member.