Gerber USA Auto Propel Button Lock Tanto folding knife Blackstone oxidized G842N
Orders over $50. Details
The American-made Gerber Propel automatic knife offers fast push-button deployment and the confidence of a sliding safety. Its tanto blade is a natural fit for operators and it's available with a plain or part serrated edge. The handle is comprised of steel liners and pommel along with grippy G-10 scales that keep you light on your feet.
Durable, fast to deploy, and rugged. This knife is a one-hand opening workhorse with a 420HC tanto blade that can cut through anything; the black oxide coating and G-10 handle minimize slip to keep you safe in critical conditions.
- Black tanto blade with serrations made from 420HC steel.
- Textured, black G-10 handle scales with stainless steel liners.
- Button lock with additional safety switch.
- Three-way reversible pocket clip
- Overall Length:8.52"
- Blade Length:3.51"
- Blade Material:420
- Blade Style:Tanto
- Edge Type:Serrated
- Handle Length:5.00"
- Handle Material:G-10
- Weight:4.70 oz.
- User:Right Hand, Left Hand
- Pocket Clip:Tip-Up, Tip-Down
- Knife Type:Automatic
- Opener:Push Button
- Lock Type:Button Lock
- Model Number:30-000842N
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Tactical
- Product Type:Knife
New in box with paperwork Made in USA in Oregon rather than wallmart China Gerber's.
Automatic Knives Memo
It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser, not the seller to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, and international laws in regard to the possession, shipping, and use of any automatic knife. By purchasing any automatic knife from Extremely Sharp, the purchaser expressly warrants that he/she is in compliance with federal, state, and local laws. The purchaser expressly agrees to hold harmless Extremely Sharp for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership or use of any automatic knife in violation of applicable federal, state, and local regulations or laws.
Why buy from Extremely-Sharp:
Awesome Selection of Knives & Swords in Stock: We carry an incredible secltion of knives and swords from the best brands. Plus, we always have something new. li>
- Personalized Customer Service: We know what we sell because everyone on our team uses our products. Call or email us and get a real person, if not the owner.
- 100% protected and secured: We care about security as much as you do. Everything on our site is secure and we ship fast.
Family Owned: We' re owned and run by family and our goal is simple - we want you to feel like family too. Started by two brothers in 1997, our family has grown and has our site. The biggest growth is still from friends telling friends. 18+ years selling knives online with 25,000+ customers and mentions on HGTV, Wired and others...we're on the right track. li>
- Small Business Values: You' ll still find our founder One Arm Don answering phone calls and replying to emails. Plus, did you know? For every $100 spent at a local or family business, $68 returns to the community. Buying from us keeps the community growing, and not some big corporation.
- We love knives and swords: While we do have a few highly skilled weaponry experts (extensive training in Goju Ryu Karate, Kenpo, Tae Kwon Do and various military disciplines), most of our team simply uses our products in their normal activities: camping, hiking, fishing, carrying for self defense, displaying in their home or office, etc. We' ve been blessed to be featured by HGTV and some incredible blogs. Let us know if you have a blog, site or might make an awesome prostaff team member.