Hogue Knives A01 Microswitch Automatic Knife Gray 2.6" Stonewash 24112
Orders over $50. Details
The Hogue Microswitch is a little automatic folder with the might of a much larger one. Its handle is thoughtfully jimped ad shaped to give you a comfortable, secure grip, and its blade is made from CPM 154, which is tough and relatively easy to sharpen. It sits comfortably in your pocket, but when it's time to work, its blade will be out in a flash with snappy automatic action. This American-made knife is one you can count on and will always be happy to have at your side.
- Stonewashed drop point blade made from CPM 154 stainless steel.
- Push button opener with a smooth washer pivot.
- Gray colored handle made from aluminum with the Sig Sauer logo.
- Reliable button lock with an additional safety switch.
- Reversible pocket clip for tip-up carry.
Automatic Knives Memo
It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser, not the seller to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, and international laws in regard to the possession, shipping, and use of any automatic knife. By purchasing any automatic knife from Extremely Sharp, the purchaser expressly warrants that he/she is in compliance with federal, state, and local laws. The purchaser expressly agrees to hold harmless Extremely Sharp for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership or use of any automatic knife in violation of applicable federal, state, and local regulations or laws.
Why buy from Extremely-Sharp:
Awesome Selection of Knives & Swords in Stock: We carry an incredible secltion of knives and swords from the best brands. Plus, we always have something new. li>
- Personalized Customer Service: We know what we sell because everyone on our team uses our products. Call or email us and get a real person, if not the owner.
- 100% protected and secured: We care about security as much as you do. Everything on our site is secure and we ship fast.
Family Owned: We' re owned and run by family and our goal is simple - we want you to feel like family too. Started by two brothers in 1997, our family has grown and has our site. The biggest growth is still from friends telling friends. 18+ years selling knives online with 25,000+ customers and mentions on HGTV, Wired and others...we're on the right track. li>
- Small Business Values: You' ll still find our founder One Arm Don answering phone calls and replying to emails. Plus, did you know? For every $100 spent at a local or family business, $68 returns to the community. Buying from us keeps the community growing, and not some big corporation.
- We love knives and swords: While we do have a few highly skilled weaponry experts (extensive training in Goju Ryu Karate, Kenpo, Tae Kwon Do and various military disciplines), most of our team simply uses our products in their normal activities: camping, hiking, fishing, carrying for self defense, displaying in their home or office, etc. We' ve been blessed to be featured by HGTV and some incredible blogs. Let us know if you have a blog, site or might make an awesome prostaff team member.